Please note that this feature is NOT available to subscriptions started on the iOS app, Android app or yearly subscriptions.
Follow these steps to temporarily pause your website monthly subscription for up to 12 weeks.
1. Log onto www.steezy.co with the email address linked to your active STEEZY Studio subscription.
2. On the top right corner, click on your profile avatar and select Manage Subscription.
3. Click on Cancel Subscription.
4. Click on Temporary, I'll Be Back.
5. Select your Duration period and click on Apply Hold.
6. The Manage Subscription page will be updated to reflect the following:
- Pending Hold status
- Hold Dates
- Account Active Until date.
The temporary pause on your subscription will start at the end of your billing cycle.
After the duration period is over, your subscription will be automatically be reactivated, and the payment method on file will be charged.
If you want to keep your subscription active and cancel the temporary hold:
1. Click on Reactivate Subscription before your subscription Hold Dates to keep your subscription active.
If you are experiencing any issues, please send us a message via the chat icon in the lower right corner or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.