If you’d like to cast STEEZY Studio to a television device for larger viewing, you have a few options depending on the mobile device and the casting device you have. Some popular video streaming devices, such as the Amazon Fire TV Stick or the Roku TV are devices that STEEZY cannot stream on at this time, but we hope to bring it there in the future!
Please look through the following resources to set-up your casting experience.
If you have an Apple/iPhone/iPad device, you can stream classes using a ChromeCast device (that's hooked up to a TV) or through the screen-mirroring.* If you do not see a streaming symbol, or it's greyed out- your streaming device cannot be located or your phone is unable to cast! This also applies to MacBook devices!
If you have an Android device, you can stream classes using a ChromeCast device! If you do not see a streaming symbol, or it's greyed out- your streaming device cannot be located or your phone is unable to cast!
If you have a laptop/desktop (PC/non-Apple), you can check your web browsers Cast ability!
- Click this link for more information about the Google ChromeCast
- Click this link for information about setting up your Google ChromeCast device
- Click this link to access Google's Quick Start Guide
Screen-Mirroring with Apple AirPlay Device*
- Click this link for more information about Apple AirPlay
- Click this link for information on how to AirPlay video & mirror your device's screen
- Click this link to make sure your device meets the requirements for using AirPlay
*Please note that STEEZY Studio app is currently not compatible with Apple AirPlay in-app. Follow instructions for screen-mirroring through the Control Center on your iOS device to cast to an Airplay compatible TV.
HDMI Cable Device
Alternatively, you can use an HDMI cable to connect your laptop to your TV. Here’s more info on how it works: You can find directions to connect here!