You can cancel your subscription at any time, no hard feelings!
We’re always working on ways to improve STEEZY Studio so feel free to share any feedback on how we can be better for dancers like you!
This article will cover cancellations on:
For subscriptions started on the website
1. Log on STEEZY Studio with the email address linked to your active STEEZY Studio subscription.
2. On the top right corner, click on your profile avatar > Account > Manage Subscription.
3. Click on Cancel Subscription.
4. Please let us know why you are canceling.
5. When you reach the page “Are you sure you want to cancel?”, click on Yes, cancel my subscription.
6. Confirm your cancellation by double-checking that the Status is Canceled (see reference below) on the Manage Subscription page.
Your subscription is now set to cancel at the end of the billing period.
You will still have access to take classes until the end of the billing period (see Account Active Until for the exact date).
If you want to keep dancing and keep your subscription active 😅
1. Click on Reactivate Subscription before your Account Active Until date to keep your subscription active.
For subscriptions started on the iOS app
Here's an in-depth guide on how to cancel your STEEZY Studio subscription created in the iTunes App store.
For subscriptions started on the Android app
1. On your Android device, find and open the Google Play Store app.
2. On the left side of the search bar, tap on the 3 lines.
3. Tap on Subscriptions.
4. Find the STEEZY Studio and tap on the icon.
5. Scroll down and tap Cancel Subscription.
6. Let us know why you are canceling and tap Continue.
7. Confirm to cancel your subscription by tapping Cancel Subscription.
Please note that your subscription will be canceled at the end of your billing period.
You will still have access to take classes until the end of the billing period.
8. To confirm that the cancellation went through, check the STEEZY Studio subscription page for the updated information: Cancels on [your end of billing period date].
See below for reference.
If you are experiencing any issues, please send us a message via the chat icon in the lower right corner or send an email to email@example.com.