We accept any major credit or debit card such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
For subscriptions started from our website
Here’s how to update your credit/debit cards on the website.
1. Log on to www.steezy.co with the email address linked to your STEEZY Studio subscription.
2. On the top right corner, click on your profile avatar and select Manage Subscription.
3. Click on Update Card.
4. Input your card number, expiration date, and CVC code and click on Update Card.
5. Once your card has been saved, you should see this confirmation message. Your next payment will automatically be charged to this card.
For subscriptions started on the iOS app
Since subscriptions started on the iOS app are processed directly with Apple, you’ll have to update your Apple ID payment method in order to update your STEEZY Studio subscription payment method.
Here’s more information from Apple on how to update your Apple ID payment method: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201266
For subscriptions started on the Android App
Follow these steps to update your payment method from one card to another card on your Android device
1. On your Android device, find and open the Google Play Store app.
2. On the left side of the search bar, tap on the 3 lines.
3. Tap on Subscription.
4. Scroll to find the STEEZY Studio app and tap on the icon.
4. Under Primary payment method, tap Update.
5. Select Add credit or debit card.
6. Input all your card information:
And then tap Save.
7. Once your payment method has been updated you will receive a confirmation message like this. Your next payment will automatically be charged to this card.
If you are experiencing any issues, please send us a message via the chat icon in the lower right corner or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.