STEEZY Studio Subscriptions
If You Use a Credit Card
For our STEEZY Studio members who use their laptop or desktop device ("web"), updating your credit card can be done by clicking the profile avatar in the upper right-hand corner, clicking Account, and then clicking on Manage Subscription. Then, click on Update Card:
Enter your payment information, including credit card number, expiration date, and CVC code. Once you enter your information, click on Update Card:
You'll see a green confirmation message, ✅ Updated payment card successfully, like below:
If You Use PayPal
If you'd like to update the payment method you use for PayPal, but would still like to continue using PayPal, you won't need to do anything within STEEZY Studio! Head over to PayPal and follow these steps:
- Tap More at the bottom of your home screen.
- Tap Manage your subscriptions and more.
- Tap the plan you want to change.
- Tap the payment method.
- Tap Link a new bank or card.
PayPal Web Platform
- Click the Settings icon next to Log out.
- Click the Payments tab.
- Click Manage automatic payments under Automatic payments.
- Click the name of the merchant for the agreement you want to change.
- Under Payment method, click Change next to the funding source you're looking to change.
If you have a balance with PayPal, this will always be the first payment method we use to pay a billing agreement or automatic payment. If you need more information, please visit PayPal's Help Center for more information.
Because subscriptions started in the App Store are processed directly with Apple, you’ll have to update your Apple ID payment method in order to update your STEEZY Studio subscription payment method.
Google Play Store Subscriptions
Similar to iOS subscriptions started in the App Store, you'll want to update your payment method within the Google Play Store if you'd like to update the payment you're using for STEEZY Studio if you have a Google Play Store Subscription.
On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app .
- Tap Menu Payment Methods
- Under Add payment method, select the payment method you want to add.
- Follow the instructions.
- The new payment method will be added to your Google Account.
When updating the payment method for your STEEZY Studio subscription, scroll to find the STEEZY Studio app and tap on the icon:
Under Primary payment method, tap Update:
Once your payment method has been updated you will receive a confirmation message, like this:
Please refer to this YouTube video on how you can add a payment method: