If your current active subscription is on hold due to a failed payment, it may be one of several reasons:
- The payment method may be lacking sufficient funds.
- Please note that pending charges from other charges can affect the available balance on your card.
- The payment method is expired.
- Your financial institution did not approve the charge.
This article will cover how to update and retry your payment method for:
- Website subscriptions with credit/debit cards
- Website subscriptions with PayPal
- iOS app subscriptions
- Android app subscriptions
For website subscriptions with credit/debit cards.
Here’s how to update your credit/debit cards on the website.
1. Log on to www.steezy.co with the email address linked to your STEEZY Studio subscription.
2. On the top right corner, click on your profile avatar and select Manage Subscription.
3. Click on Update Card.
4. Input your card number, expiration date, and CVC code and click on Update Card.
5. Once your card has been saved, you should see this confirmation message. The next payment will automatically be charged to this card.
For website subscriptions with PayPal
If you'd like to update the payment method you use for PayPal, but would still like to continue using PayPal, you won't need to do anything within STEEZY Studio! Head over to PayPal and follow these steps:
- Tap More at the bottom of your home screen.
- Tap Manage your subscriptions and more.
- Tap the plan you want to change.
- Tap the payment method.
- Tap Link a new bank or card.
PayPal Web Platform
- Click the Settingsicon next toLog out.
- Click the Payments tab.
- Click Manage automatic paymentsunderAutomatic payments.
- Click the name of the merchant for the agreement you want to change.
- UnderPayment method, clickChange next to the funding source you're looking to change.
If you have a balance with PayPal, this will always be the first payment method we use to pay a billing agreement or automatic payment. If you need more information, please visit PayPal's Help Center for more information.
For subscriptions started on the iOS app
Since subscriptions started on the iOS app are processed directly with Apple, you’ll have to update your Apple ID payment method in order to update your STEEZY Studio subscription payment method.
Here’s more information from Apple on how to update your Apple ID payment method: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203005
For subscriptions started on the Android App
Since subscriptions started on the Android app are processed through the Google Play store, you'll have to update your Google Play payment method in order to update your STEEZY Studio subscription payment.
Here more information from Google Play on how to update your payment method after a failed payment: https://support.google.com/store/answer/6160259?hl=en